KaysFIT Academy is proud to have 34 runners graduating from the RCF Level 1 #1st batch
Runners enjoy running. Period. However, about 85% of runners get injured at some point in their running life, and there are various reasons associated with this. (Learn about UltraTop5 things about running injuries) While over-training is one of the primary reasons, lack of strength & coordination is also among the main contributing factors.
Many runners also deal with range-of-motion related issues that limit their running economy and efficiency. Interestingly, all these issues can be fixed by improving the foundation upon which their running life was formed. Developing a strong awareness about the need for it is, in my opinion, extremely important.
A scientifically well-designed training program focuses on all the aspects of exercises (both physical and mental) to get you fully prepared to meet your health, fitness, or race goals.
The key purpose of reconstructing the foundation is to help runners to develop awareness on the importance of focusing on all aspects of their body & mind to improve nutrition, stability, balance, strength, coordination and much more…
Just imagine if you can leverage the next full month simply reconstructing your foundation before the running season begins again and going outdoors becomes possible.
Having a super solid strong foundation is going to be exceptionally beneficial when you resume your regular training. These exercises, I believe, must become an integral part of your training as you progress further.
More about Reconstruct the Foundation
When you look at someone capable of running fast or long, it’s likely that they have a great body composition. As runners, it’s a big dream for us to have strong legs, a well-defined athletic body a strong kinetic chain.
Running involves a complex set of muscles to function, and demands your core muscles including abs, back, obliques, pelvic floor, hamstrings, quads, back muscles, etc. to function in coordination. The only way your body can achieve such a level of readiness is through a thorough and all-around reevaluation of your body condition and training techniques.
By signing up for this program, you will receive personalized feedback on the baseline assessment, improvement steps, 31 days personalized training plan, personal interaction over phone, video conferencing, and coaching directly by Coach Kay.
A personalized training schedule will help you reconstruct your foundation and help you develop awareness through regular interactions.
- Make the payment (see details below) and receive instructions for completing your self-assessment
- Complete the simple assessments & submit your findings. Send the videos recorded to Coach Kay
- Have a personalized conversation with Coach Kay, discuss the assessments and your foundation development plan
- Receive your daily training schedule for 31 days
- Join the regular discussions with the other academy members
The assessments will focus on evaluating your,
Running form*, Balance, Stability, core, lower and upper body strength and, flexibility.
* The running form assessment is suspended due to COVID-19 lockdown
The test sequence and instructions will sent to you after you complete the registration/payment process
This program is offered free for the KaysFIT Academy subscription paying members. Please contact Coach Kay.
The beauty of the RCF program is that it can be started at any time. All that you need to do is invest one month of your time and your fullest availability and commitment.
A small space at your home and a yoga mat.
Your mobile phone (to shoot the video)
Your safety and health are super important for the Academy. Do not worry, the RCF program is exclusively designed while considering the lockdown restrictions in mind. All the simple to follow exercises can be done at the comfort of your home.
Reconstruct the (running) foundation program
Grab this exciting 31 day personalized training plan + coaching program + the summer special offer
- Special summer offer valid till 15-Jun-2020 Usual price is Rs. 3000/- (+18% GST)
- GST 18% Included
- Online transaction convenience fee Included
- Souvenir coffee mug Receive a free "Reconstruct the foundation" mug upon completing the one month program! Will be couriered to you once the lockdown eases out.
- 20% off on the annual running plans 5k/10k/Half-Marathon/Marathon/Ultramarathon
- Free for #fitsians RFC program is offered absolutely at no additional cost if you are a subscription paying KaysFIT Academy member
I've made the jump and enrolled! What do I do now?
Wait for an email or call from Coach Kay with instructions to complete the assessments and also the link where you can submit your inputs. Do use the contact form to write to Coach Kay if you face any difficulties.