Welcome to Bison Ultra & I’m excited to have you here!
The second edition of the Bison Ultra is scheduled for Feb 7th Sunday.
The ticket price is set to increase from the 1-Jan-2021.
Please read the notes below carefully before expressing your (and your friends’) interest to participate.
- The event venue will be at the MSP Coffee Plantation, Yercaud.
- All the runners will be staying in 2 of the properties belonging to the coffee estate owners
- For those who stayed at Heaven’s Ledge last year, the tents are sadly unavailable due to renovations.
Cancellations, transfers & event policies
- The entry ticket/accommodation amount paid is NON-REFUNDABLE
- If we are unable to conduct the event in Feb due to unexpected restrictions imposed by the government or local authorities, the registration amount will be carried over in its entirety to the future whenever the event will be rescheduled to happen.
- Conducting the 50k category purely depends on volunteer availability due to the pandemic. Bison Ultra’s route is exotic and challenging, and volunteers are absolutely necessary for us to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for our runners. A final decision regarding the conducting of the 50k run will be made and announced before 15-Jan-2021.
- The 25k, will, however, be available to run, and you can either choose to run it and have the net difference in ticket costs refunded to you or transfer your ticket to another runner and have the difference refunded to you, or carry over the registration amount to the next KaysFIT Academy event.
- You will have an option to TRANSFER your booking to another person by paying Rs. 500+18% GST after 10-Jan-2020. Before this period there are no transfer fees.
- No refund for No-Show cases.
- If you are traveling from a city where there are imposed travel restrictions due to the pandemic, such cases will be handled on a case to case basis.
- You must send a signed copy of a medical form/ waiver for the event participation. Details will be sent to you through an email along with the entry confirmation.
- You are aware that you may have to share the room with other participants if you are not part of any group of 3 friends/family members who are comfortable sharing rooms.
- Fill the form at the bottom of this page only if you are in agreement with the event cancellation/transfer policy
Accommodation Location A: Last Shola Cottage:
The Last Shola Cottage (located inside the plantation) – also the venue for the Expo & Bison Ultra Start/Finish
- Located some 20km away from Yercaud
- This cottage has cozy rooms and there are 11 of them available.
- Each room can accommodate 3 people. 2 in the Cot and 1 on the mattress on the floor.
- On bed: Rs. 3600/- (amount includes GST)
- On a mattress on the floor: Rs. 3200/- (amount includes GST)
Accommodation Location A: Fairhomes Bungalow located in Yercaud:
Cozy private bungalow with 3 bedrooms. Each room has either king-size beds or individual cots. The Fairhomes Bungalow is located in Yercaud, 20km away from the venue
- On a sharable double bed: Rs. 3100/- (amount includes GST), the amount includes 3 meals (see notes below)
Event Entry ticket
- Registration fees.
Early bird offer Rs. 2500/- & 3100 + 18% GST for 25k & 50k before 31-Dec-2020)
- Rs. 3100 + 18% GST for both 25k & 50k after 1-Jan-2020
Your entry ticket & accommodation include
- Your stay for one night on the 6-Feb-2021, Saturday
- 3 meals including Dinner (expo day), Breakfast on the Bison Ultra Day, and Lunch on the Bison Ultra day). All are buffet meals and will be provided ONLY at the Last Shola Cottage, common serving area.
- Your entry to the event & the experience.
- Finisher custom medal only when you finish within the event cut-off time (Note it will be a friendlier one)
- You will have an option to buy an exclusive #ultramalaivasi Bison Ultra T (not part of the registration) – the T-Shirt design & the price will be shared in the coming weeks for you to pre-order them.
What can you expect after submitting the details below?
You should be immediately getting an email with all the information you have submitted (this is not an entry confirmation). Your entry will be reviewed and accommodation will be provided on the order given below & on a first come first basis,
- Small group of friends/family (in sets of 3 in each room – who are comfortable staying in the same room) traveling together
- Women/men traveling alone
We will send you an email confirmation within the next 2-3 days with the payment options to complete the payment.
My sincere apologies to come back to you with these limited options. Please understand, this is a dream event for me personally to provide you with the best experience, post the pandemic lockdown, to bring back the energy, enthusiasm, and the #ultramalaivasi spirit.
For any reason if you don’t get an entry, please don’t be discouraged, its just this year has been crazy for everyone. I’ll certainly look forward to having you the next year.
Questions? write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Coach Kay, Founder, Race Director, BISON ULTRA & OOTYULTRA
Founder, ultramarathon & RCF coach, KAYSFIT ACADEMY