This video is best suited for 10k runners planning their race are wondering what to do during the crucial 48 hrs before the run.Coach Kay
- Are you just 2 days away from your 10k race?
- Have you just completed your 10k?
- Why are the next 48 hours crucial?
- I’ve recently completed a 10k and wanted to know if I did everything right
- Are you planning for a 10k in the future?
If you have answered
Tips – summary,
- Achieve something cool
- To prime the body – Feel fresh & strong
- Stay energetic & motivated
- Relax and recover post-race
- Not to do anything stupid